A simple and delicious way to enjoy one of our hams. They’ll think you slaved in the kitchen for hours.
- Place ham cut side down in a heavy pan. Pour apple cider over the ham until there is 3/4” of cider in the bottom of the pan.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Bake at 325-350 degrees for 15 minutes per pound.
- Uncover ham for final 30 minutes of cooking time.
- When ham is done (internal temperature is 145 degrees), remove from pan and keep warm.
- Reduce cider and ham drippings until thick. Slice ham and pour cider sauce over meat.
- Sit back and let the compliments roll in.